Benefits of Membership
How to join MCCEA
There are several ways to join MCCEA if you are an advisor, counselor, faculty member, or Educational Support Professional currently employed at Metropolitan Community College:
- Contact the Campus Representative at the campus where you work – Campus Representatives’ emails can be found under the Who We Are tab, Executive Committee
- Contact any member of the Executive Committee, whose emails can be found under the Who We Are tab.
- Visit https://www.nsea.org/members, and click on the payment method you prefer
- Join and Pay by credit card (you will need to renew your membership every year, before October 1)
- Join and pay through Electronic Fund Transfer (your membership will automatically be rolled over each year, with 10 equal payments coming directly from your bank account in the months of October-July.)
- If you choose to pay by check, please contact Darryl Partner, MCCEA Treasurer, for instructions. (His email can be found under the Who We Are tab, Executive Committee)
The timeline for joining MCCEA varies, depending on your status at MCC:
- If you are a new hire, and/or have never been a member before, you can benefit from Early Bird Membership, joining anytime from April 1 to September 30, without paying dues until October – that’s 18 months of member benefits for the price of 12 months!
- If you let your membership lapse, but want to join us again, we welcome you back! You can join for an academic year, with full benefits, anytime from September 1-September 30, with dues beginning in October. If you miss this deadline, you can still join anytime before March 1, with your dues being pro-rated accordingly.